D.C. Bar Pro Bono Program CED Project
- The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center provides legal assistance to community based nonprofit organizations and small business entrepreneurs serving low–income communities or who are economically disadvantaged.
- From this page you can access a library of resources for nonprofits and small businesses. Please select from the categories below to get started.
To Contact Us
- Phone: 202-737-4700
- Fax: 202-626-3474
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
► Upcoming Trainings
- Free Nonprofit Legal Clinic: Bylaws and Conflict of Interest Policies (Sept. 30, 2016)
- How the Law Impacts Your Small Business: A Business Law Training Series for Small Business Owners (Sept. 27-Nov. 15, 2016)
- Understanding the Fundamentals of the Employment Relationship: A Four-Part Employment Law Course for Nonprofit Executives (Oct. 18 - Nov. 8)