Legal Aid Society of the District of Columbia - NW Office
Who We Are
The Legal Aid Society of DC provides free advice, brief services and full representation on specific legal matters pending in the District of Columbia.
** PLEASE NOTE: All of our offices will be closed for new intakes from Monday, December 23, 2013 through Friday, January 3, 2014. We will resume our normal intake schedule on Monday, January 6, 2014.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
- 12:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Bring all relevant papers.
Cross Streets: 13th and H Streets, NW
Directions: Near Metro Center and McPherson Square metro stations
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
Legal Aid has several Spanish-speakers on staff. Legal Aid can provide assistance to individuals who speak languages other than English and Spanish through the use of a telephone interpreter.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials