Free Self-Help Resources for South Carolina Courts
Welcome! South Carolina has developed self-represented litigant resources to provide access to South Carolina courts without the assistance of an attorney. From this website, you can access an interview that will help you complete the self-help forms listed below.
Child Support Modifi cation
Use these court-approved forms if you are interestd in seeking a child support modification, or if a child support modification was filed against you.
Use these court-approved forms if you are interested in seeking a divorce from your spouse, or if your spouse has filed for divorce against you.
Use these letters if you are interested in notifying a debt collector or credit bureau of the theft of your identity.
Self-Help Filing Instructions
- Plaintiff Instructions For Divorce
- Defendant Instructions For Divorce
- Plaintiff Increase Instructions For Child Support Modification
- Plaintiff Decrease Instructions For Child Support Modification
- Plaintiff Instructions For Child Visitation (coming soon)
- Defendant Instructions For Child Visitation (coming soon)
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions dealing with divorce in the state of South Carolina.
Common questions on how to use the interview on your computer.
These definitions provide a clear meaning of terms commonly used in law.
The library includes information about a variety of legal topics.
Request For An Interpreter