D.C. Bar Pro Bono Program CED Project
Nonprofit and Small Business Assistance
The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center provides legal assistance to community based nonprofit organizations and small business entrepreneurs serving low–income communities or who are economically disadvantaged.
If you need legal assistance, CONTACT US
From this page you can access a library of resources for nonprofits and small businesses. Please select from the categories below to get started.
- How the Law Impacts Your Small Business: An 8-Part Business Law Training Series for Small Business Owners (September 25 - November 13, 2018)
- Board Basics A-Z (September 29, 2018)
- Understanding the Fundamentals of the Employment Relationship: A Four-Part Employment Law Course for Nonprofits (October 16 - November 6, 2018)
- Free Webinar: Insurance Basics for Nonprofits (October 17, 2018)
- Small Business Brief Advice Legal Clinic (October 24, 2018)