D.C. Bar Pro Bono Program CED Project
Nonprofit and Small Business Assistance
The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center provides legal assistance to community based nonprofit organizations and small business entrepreneurs serving low–income communities or who are economically disadvantaged. Access a library of our resources below.
If you need legal assistance, CONTACT US.
- Legal Alert: Steps D.C. Employers Must Take to Keep Employees Safe in the Workplace During the Pandemic
- Webinar: Insurance Recovery for Commercial Property and Other Damage in the Wake of Civil Unrest
- Webinar: Developing Better Bylaws - Supporting Mission, Governance and Operations at Your Nonprofit
- Free Commercial Property Damage Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Employment Law Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Contracts Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Commercial Lease Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Governance & Legal Compliance Virtual Check-ups for D.C. Nonprofits (Rolling)
- Free Virtual Brief Advice Office Hours for Nonprofits (Every Friday)
- Free Financial Relief Brief Legal Advice for Nonprofits & Small Businesses (Rolling)
- Small Business Brief Advice Legal Clinic (Rolling)