Website Survey

Court Forms

Legal Information

Other Family Problems

For the DC Bar Pro Bono Center's pro se pleadings, please go to DC Bar - Pro Se Family Law Pleadings .

6 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Motion to Intervene - Third Party Custodian

Use this motion if you are a third party custodian wishing to intervene in a previously filed custody case.

Notice of Revocation and Motion to Vacate Third Party Custody Order

Use this form to terminate a “revocable at will” third-party custody consent order.

Back to top