Website Survey

Housing Conditions & Repairs

Legal Information

Other Housing Problems

1 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Tenant Petition / Complaint

A form used to file a complaint with the DC Rental Accommodations Division (RAD) concerning violations of the Rental Housing Act (DC Official Code at §§ 42-3501.01). Examples include: illegal rent increases, insufficient services/facilities, illegal evictions, and security deposit violations.

Back to top