Website Survey

Housing Conditions & Repairs

Legal Information

Other Housing Problems

Getting Mold Removed from Your Apartment: Your Rights Under D.C. Law

Information what a tenant should do if they find mold in their apartment along with a draft letter to landlords requesting they inspect and remove mold.

Indoor Mold Assessment and Remediation

DC Department of Energy & Environment guidance about mold problems in rental properties and how to deal with them.

Tenant Petition / Complaint

A form used to file a complaint with the DC Rental Accommodations Division (RAD) concerning violations of the Rental Housing Act (DC Official Code at §§ 42-3501.01). Examples include: illegal rent increases, insufficient services/facilities, illegal evictions, and security deposit violations.

Back to top