D.C. Bar Pro Bono Program CED Project
Nonprofit and Small Business Assistance
The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center provides legal assistance to community based nonprofit organizations and small business entrepreneurs serving low–income communities or who are economically disadvantaged. Access a library of our resources below.
Or contact us for more information about our programs.
- Free Webinar: Intellectual Property 101 for Startup Small Businesses (May 5, 2021)
- Board Basics A to Z: A Three-Day Bootcamp for Nonprofit Board Members (April 24, May 1 & May 8, 2021)
- Free Employment Law Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Contracts Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Commercial Lease Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Virtual Brief Advice Office Hours for Nonprofits (Rolling)
- Free Financial Relief Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Free Commercial Property Damage Brief Legal Advice (Rolling)
- Small Business Brief Advice Legal Clinic (Rolling)