American University, Domestic Violence Clinic
Who We Are
Law students assist victims of domestic violence to get civil protection orders (CPOs) and temporary restraining orders (TROs) in the D.C. Superior Court. The Clinic does not assist with divorce and custody matters.
There are no set income guidelines.
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We will obtain interpretation services for all clients as needed.
- Income Guidelines
Federal Guidelines loosely apply.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: Experiencing domestic violence
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 4300 Nebraska Ave. (map)Washington, DC 20016
- Phone Number
- (202) 274-4140
Call for an appointment Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PHONE CALLS ONLY.