D.C. Crime Victims' Resource Center
Who We Are
Becoming a victim of crime is a painful event in your life... No matter what type of crime you endured, you have experienced a crisis. You may feel lost and alone. We are here to help you begin to put your life back together. We may provide you with the following FREE services:
- Free attorneys for eligible victims to assist with enforcement of rights
- Help recovering your financial losses resulting from the crime
- Help using all victims' rights that apply to you
- A court companion during trial
- Social Services referrals
Who We Serve
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- (202) 531-3346
Please call for an appointment.