Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless
Who We Are
The Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless provides free legal assistance and representation in the areas of public benefits, shelter, housing and other civil matters.
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Interpreter services are available as needed.
- Income Guidelines
Clients must be homeless, living in shelters or public housing or in imminent danger of becoming homeless.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Legal Clinic +
- 1200 U Street, N.W., 3rd Floor (map)Washington, DC 20009
Call (202) 328-5500 for up-to-date information on intake times and locations.