Website Survey DC

Application for Medical Assistance, Food Stamps, and Cash Assistance

Authored By: D.C. Department of Human Services

This website provides a form that you can use to apply for Food Stamps, Temporary Aid to Needy Families/General Assistance for Children (TANF/GC), Medical Assistance, and Interim Disability Assistance (IDA).


Last Review and Update: Jan 17, 2017