Website Survey

How to File a Housing Discrimination Complaint with HUD

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

Federal law prohibits housing discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability. If you have been trying to buy or rent a home or apartment and you believe your rights have been violated, you can file a fair housing complaint.

Last Review and Update: May 31, 2011
Back to top