Understanding Your Rights Seminars for Landlords
Authored By: D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center
Registration Information: dcbiz.ecenterdirect.com
Understanding Your Rights
Seminars for Landlords
The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center is partnering with the D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) Small Business Resource Center to offer monthly informational sessions to small landlords renting residential property in the District of Columbia. The sessions will provide general information on the eviction process, landlord tenant court procedures, and regulatory requirements.
Disclaimer: The instructional sessions and seminars are provided as a service by the D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center and DCRA for informational purposes only. Attending an instructional session or seminar does not guarantee that DCRA will issue you a license, corporate registration, permit, or certification.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations.
Registration Information: http://dcbiz.ecenterdirect.com/events
2017 Seminar Schedule
- Thursday, January 19 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 16 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 16 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, April 20 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 17 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 15 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, September 28 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 29 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.