Legal Guardianship

Self-Help Information

Other Seniors Problems

8 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Family Court Forms for Oahu

View and download family court forms for divorce, custody, child support, temporary restraining orders, adoption, guardianship, and paternity on Oahu (First Circuit)

How to request a Fee Waiver in Family Court

In Family Court, most cases require paying a court filing fee. In some circumstances, you can have the fee waived, which means you do not have to pay. This brochure explains how to request a fee waiver in Family Court.

Self-Help Form: Ex Parte Motion and Declaration to Advance or Expedite Hearing

Use this interactive interview to assist you in completing either 1) A motion requesting that the court move your hearing to an earlier date (Advance Hearing) OR 2) A motion requesting that the court speeds up the time it normally takes to receive and consider a response (Expedite Hearing).

Self-Help Form: Motion and Affidavit to Waive Filing Fees - Oahu (First Circuit)

Use this interactive interview to complete the form asking the court to waive your filing fees because you cannot afford to pay such costs. This could be used for Family Court cases where there are filing fees including Divorce, Paternity, Adoption and Guardianship.

How to get Guardianship of a Minor or Incapcitated Adult

Information about two basic kinds of guardianship: Guardianship of a Minor and Guardianship of an Incapacitated Person.

Legal Handbook for Hawaii's Older Persons, Families, and Caregivers

This handbook explains several areas of legal concerns affecting older persons as well as their families and those who care for them.

Pro-Se Packet for Legal Guardianship of an Incapacitated Person - Oahu (First Circuit)

This packet describes the steps necessary to establish a guardianship of an incapacitated person.

Self-Help Form: Guardianship of an Incapacitated Adult - Oahu (First Circuit)

Use this interactive interview if you would like to complete the court forms (Petition, Waiver of Notice, List of Exhibits, Order Appointing Guardian) for a Guardianship of an Incapacitated Person and if you will file your Guardianship in the First Circuit (Oahu).

Back to top