Legal Guardianship

Self-Help Information

Other Seniors Problems

4 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

How to get Guardianship of a Minor or Incapcitated Adult

Information about two basic kinds of guardianship: Guardianship of a Minor and Guardianship of an Incapacitated Person.

Legal Handbook for Hawaii's Older Persons, Families, and Caregivers

This handbook explains several areas of legal concerns affecting older persons as well as their families and those who care for them.

Pro-Se Packet for Legal Guardianship of an Incapacitated Person - Oahu (First Circuit)

This packet describes the steps necessary to establish a guardianship of an incapacitated person.

How to request a Fee Waiver in Family Court

In Family Court, most cases require paying a court filing fee. In some circumstances, you can have the fee waived, which means you do not have to pay. This brochure explains how to request a fee waiver in Family Court.

Back to top