Civil Traffic Tickets and Bench Warrants

Self-Help Information

Other Government Problems

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

How to Clear a Driver’s License Stopper

Information on driver’s license “stoppers” and how to get your record cleared.

How to Handle an Outstanding Bench or Other Warrant or a Missed Court Date

Information on action steps to take if you discover that a bench warrant has been issued against you or that you have missed a court hearing that you were ordered to attend (as a defendant or a witness).

How to Resolve a Traffic Case Sent to the Collection Agency

Unpaid traffic fines are eventually referred to a collection agency. After referral, payment must be made to the collection agency; the courts will not accept payment.

Back to top