Hawaii Online Pro Bono Free Legal Answers
Who We Are
Hawaii Online Pro Bono is an easy way to get your legal questions answered. This is a free web based service for income qualified individuals. Once qualified, you can post your civil legal question so a volunteer attorney can respond to your question. You will receive an email when you receive a response to your question.
Who We Serve
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
Services are limited to civil legal issues only. At this time users may only ask questions about family law, private landlord-tenant, collections, estate planning, bankruptcy, VA benefits and immigration issues.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Legal Counsel and Advice
- Description of Services
Ask our volunteer attorneys a specific question about your civil legal issue. You'll receive an email telling you when your question receives a response. Log back in to see the response to your question.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
1. We'll ask you some questions to see if we can help you. Always answer honestly. If we can help, you'll make an account.
2. Ask your non-criminal legal question. Remember, our volunteer lawyers can't call you and can't represent you in court.
3. We will e-mail you when your question receives a response. Come back to this web site and sign in to read the response.