What to do if you Receive Divorce Papers from your Spouse


Click on the 'PDF' link below to view and download a brochure about what you should do if you receive Divorce papers from your spouse.

Please note this packet only provides information regarding divorce papers received from a Hawaii court.  If the papers are from a court in another state, you should seek legal advice from an attorney in that state. Divorce laws differ in each state – call Legal Aid in that other state instead.

Last Review and Update: Oct 18, 2018
Back to top