Foreclosure: What To Do If You Receive Court Documents About Foreclosure


This brochure may be helpful if your house is in foreclosure and you have been served with a Complaint for Foreclosure. 

Important: Be sure to start your Answer as soon as possible because you need to meet very strict deadlines with the court. This packet is only good for papers received from a Hawai’i court. If the papers are from a court in another state, you should seek legal advice from an attorney in that state. Foreclosure laws differ in each state. Call Legal Aid in that area.

Click on the 'PDF' link below to view and download brochure. 

Last Review and Update: Mar 14, 2017
Back to top