How to Resolve a Traffic Case Sent to the Collection Agency

Authored By: Hawaii State Judiciary


Unpaid traffic fines are eventually referred to a collection agency. After referral, payment must be made to the collection agency; the courts will not accept payment. The below link lists frequently asked questions about traffic cases that are referred to collections.  

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2018
Back to top