Instructions and Form for Name Change of Minor by One Parent With the Notarized Consent of the Other Parent

Authored By: Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii


Use this packet (open 'PDF' link below) if one parent will petition for the minor's name change with the other parent's consent 

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2018
Back to top