Instructions and Form for Name Change of Parent and Minor Children With the Notarized Consent of the Other Parent

Authored By: Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii


Use this packet (see 'PDF' link below) if you wish to change your name and your child(ren)'s name(s), and the other parent agrees. 

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2018
Back to top