Request a District Court Restraining Order


The brochure below explains how to obtain a district court restraining order. You may request a District Court temporary restraining order (TRO) if the person harassing or abusing you:

  • Is not someone to whom you are married or were married.

  • Is not a relative.

  • Has never lived with you.

  • Is not someone with whom you had a child.

  • Is not a dating partner.

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2018
Back to top