Self-Help Form: Divorce without Children, Oahu - Part 1
Authored By: Legal Aid Society of Hawaii
Information about using Self-Help Forms
Welcome! This online interview was developed by the Legal Aid Society of Hawaii for use by low-income persons representing themselves, however it is available free of charge to all persons. These forms are not for commercial use and charging for use in any way is prohibited.
Use this interactive interview if you would like to complete the first set of court forms for a Divorce without Children and if you will file your Divorce in the First Circuit (Oahu). We suggest you read the brochure Divorce Law in Hawaii before completing this interview.
What do I need to get started?
It is helpful to gather the following information before starting the self-help interview:
- You and your spouse's full legal name
- You and your spouse's mailing address
- You and your spouse's contact phone numbers
- You and your spouse's social security number, if available
- You and your spouse's birth date
- You and your spouse's employer name (if applicable)
- You or your spouse's attorney name (if applicable)
- Date, city, state/country (if foreign country) of your marriage
- List of individual and joint assets including cash, banks and savings accounts, real property, retirement, etc.
- List of individual and joint debts including credit cards, personal loans community and separate debts, etc.
- List of your current income and regular expenses