Self-Help Form: Divorce without Children, Oahu - Part 2
Authored By: Legal Aid Society of Hawaii
Information about using Self-Help Forms
Welcome! This online interview was developed by the Legal Aid Society of Hawaii for use by low-income persons representing themselves, however it is available free of charge to all persons. These forms are not for commercial use and charging for use in any way is prohibited.
Use this interactive interview if you have already filed your first set of forms for a Divorce without Children in the First Circuit (Oahu) and would like to complete the court forms for divorce. (You can access the Divorce without Children - Part 1 here). We suggest you read our publication Divorce Law in Hawaii before completing this interview.
What do I need to get started?
It is helpful to gather the following information before starting the self-help interview:
- You and your spouse's full legal name
- You and your spouse's mailing address
- You and your spouse's contact phone numbers
- Date, city, state/country (if foreign country) of your marriage
- Name changes of you and/or your spouse (if applicable)
- You should know who is awarded assets including cash, banks and savings accounts, real property, retirement, etc.
- You should know who is awarded debts including credit cards, personal loans community and separate debts, etc.