Self-Help Form: TRO District Court - Oahu (First Circuit)

Authored By: Legal Aid Society of Hawaii

Information about using Self-Help Forms

Welcome! This online interview was developed by the Legal Aid Society of Hawaii for use by low-income persons representing themselves, but is available free of charge to all persons. These forms are not for commercial use and charging for use in any way is prohibited.

Use this interactive interview if you want to file a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) in District Court.  You may apply for a District Court TRO if the person harrassing or abusing you is NOT related to you.  If the person harrasing or abusing you is related to you, you will need to apply for a Family Court TRO.  For more information about Family Court TRO's click here

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2018
Back to top