What to do if your Protective Order is Violated

Authored By: Hawaii State Judiciary


If you have been granted a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) by a Family Court judge or a District Court judge, the Court has ordered your abuser (the respondent of the TRO) to follow the conditions set out in the TRO.

Click the link below to learn how to report if your abuser/the respondent has failed to follow the conditions and is in violation of the TRO.

Last Review and Update: Sep 21, 2018
Back to top