Lea esto en: English
Por: South Carolina Bar Association

Lawline FAQ: When a person wants to rent an apartment or some other type of dwelling the person, called the Tenant, enters into an agreement with the owner of the property, the Landlord, spelling out the terms and conditions of the rental of the property. Such an agreement is called a Lease, and a Lease may be one of two types, an oral Lease or a written Lease.

Última revisión y actualización: Aug 05, 2021
¿Fue útil esta información?
Volver arriba