Legal Information

Other Public Problems

4 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Request for Change in Overpayment Recovery Rate

This form allows for someone to request that the current rate of withholding to be adjusted to help meet basic, necessary living expenses.

Request for Waiver of Overpayment Recovery

Complete this form if you think you are not at fault for an overpayment and cannot afford to pay it back. Or if you think you are not at fault for an overpayment, and you think the overpayment is unfair for some other reason.

Request For 10$ Withholding Form

For anybody who receives help for Medicare D or B there is a policy that SS they are limited to 10$ a month.

Supplemental Security Income Overpayments-Frequently Asked Questions

This file answers frequently asked questions regarding Supplemental Security Income (SSI) overpayments.

Back to top