What To Do When Someone Writes You a Bad Check

Authored By: South Carolina Bar Association

Lawline FAQ: If a person pays for goods or services with a check and that check is then dishonored by the bank on which it is written, you may be able to collect on the check by proceeding under the so-called South Carolina Bad Check law.

Last Review and Update: Mar 30, 2021
Was this information helpful?
Back to top