Free Self-Help Resources for South Carolina Courts
Welcome! South Carolina has developed self-represented litigant resources to provide access to South Carolina courts without the assistance of an attorney. From this website, you can access an interview that will help you complete the self-help forms listed below.
- Child Support Modifi cation
Use these court-approved forms if you are interested in seeking a child support modification, or if a child support modification was filed against you.
- Divor ce
Use these court-approved forms if you are interested in seeking a divorce from your spouse, or if your spouse has filed for divorce against you.
- *New* Order of Protection
Use these court-approved forms if you are interested in seeking an order of protection against an abuser.
- ID Theft
Use these letters if you are interested in notifying a debt collector or credit bureau of the theft of your identity.
Use these court-approved forms if you are interested in filing for visitation with your child, or if a visitation action was filed against you.
Self-Help Filing Instructions
- Plaintiff Instructions For Divorce
- Defendant Instructions For Divorce
- Plaintiff Increase Instructions For Child Support Modification
- Plaintiff Decrease Instructions For Child Support Modification
- Plaintiff Instructions For Child Visitation
- Defendant Instructions For Child Visitation
- Petitioner Instructions For Order of Protection
- Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions dealing with divorce in the state of South Carolina.
- Interview Questions
Common questions on how to use the interview on your computer.
- Legal Definitions
These definitions provide a clear meaning of terms commonly used in law.
- Legal Library
The library includes information about a variety of legal topics.
- Request For An Interpreter